Sunday, July 06, 2008

Vision Video

This video is the result of my first experience with Photo Story, the free microsoft download that enables you to create a slideshow. Even I could do it! I made the video for a couple of support-raising desserts I'm having in the next couple of days. If you're coming to one, don't watch the video yet. I promise, seeing it in person will be much better. And, on a side note, the little opening panoramic shot is actually the header from the RUF @ UCF webpage. Check it out at rufknights.com

Anyway, I tried to capture a bit of what RUF has looked like in my life and then a glimpse of what's to come as I journey on to Birmingham. It's hard to capture four years of anything in a four minute video but I did have a good time sifting through lots of photos that I haven't looked at awhile. It's so good to remember...

2 comments:

Allison said...

I like it. The only picture of me in there is the worst one, but I think I'll forgive you for it. I liked the transition at the end towards BSC. Very good!!

Miranda Kearley said...

AMAZING! I am so glad this program worked for you! Please please keep me posted--I can't wait to hear about the dessert night. You are in my thoughts and prayers =)