The leaves haven't started to change colors yet, but the smell of fall is in the air and I actually wore a jacket today. I've been meaning to wander around and take some pictures on campus. Today, I actually remembered my camera:
Located between the library and the student center, the fountain is a hub of activity all day long. It was quiet this evening when I was taking pictures but usually students study, eat, and talk at these tables. It's one of my favorite spots on campus. 
The bell-tower looms above the grassy lawn in between the academic buildings. I love to sit on the benches underneath it because it's always shady and I see lots of students walk by on their way to class.


Thursday, October 09, 2008
thursday afternoon on campus
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
The campus is beautiful. I am so grateful God saw fit to give you such a neat place to do ministry. I am especially excited for the girls who will have the blessing of getting to know you and experiencing your love for our Lord.
I love you sweetie,
Mom Reardon
Pretty! So different from UCF! It looks nice there too, and soon you will get some fall colors, I'm assuming! While here, we get nothing...
Such a pretty campus!
An update! I really want to read this, but I don't have time (just on break from work)! I will read on Monday when I have internet access again!
Such great pictures. Looks really pretty. Are you excited about being able to wear a jacket?
The leaves are changing up here now. Just saw the most gorgeous golden-red tree on the way to the library today.
Make the leaves change before Friday, ok?? I want to see some colors!!
Can't wait for this weekend!! It will be like visits 4 years ago to UCF!
We all miss you, but I'm looking forward to seeing you and spending a Wilkening Christmas! I told Beth to have your dad start practicing corny quotes for me!! Hee hee!
Post a Comment