Here are some pictures from the RUF Lake part on Labor Day. We had a great time swimming, boating, rope swinging, and hanging out.
Tonight is our second RUF Large group meeting. Campus has been buzzing this past week as students get into the groove of classes, freshmen have student government elections, sorority rush takes place, etc. Please pray that in the midst of the craziness, God would bring girls into my life and that I would love as Jesus loves. I know He is at work. That is the banner under which I am walking across campus this week. I pray that my heart would truly believe it.
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Picture time, finally!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow, I seriously didn't recognize you in that last photo on the right. Maybe because of the watermelon, funny.
Hi Sarah!
So, here's the dealio. I'm not going to be able to talk tonight. :o( I have to get up early tomorrow and be out the door before 7:30am. On the bright side, I have a job!!!! It's only part-time up at the outlet mall, but it's a job and it just may pay the bills next month! I might try to give you a call Thursday or Friday?
Hah hah, so you could tell!
It was great to talk to you last night!!! It's so cool that after all this time, when we can just pick up and talk.
Our friendship really is an odd thing. You realize that we've known each other for around 10 years now, but we've been at opposite ends of the country for eight and we're still close? Same thing with Allison. How did this happen?
Post a Comment