I can't believe it's October! The weeks are flying by. Next weekend is our fall retreat. We'll join two other nearby RUF groups, as well as the college groups from several other churches in town and head a couple hours north to a retreat center. Please pray for this weekend, that it would be a time to build real relationships with students and for them to get into each other's lives more. Also, please pray that we would have ears to hear the teaching and that questions and discussions would result.
I'll be heading to Atlanta for the week after the retreat. We have some intern training and then, since the students here have fall break that week, I'll stay in Atlanta for a couple days to catch up with a couple friends who live there. Should be good times.
Praise! I am starting to get plugged into a church here. It's a small church plant that meets in a high school about ten minutes from my house. After visiting so many great churches here, I am glad to finally be settling.
Thanks for all your prayers!
Monday, October 06, 2008
quick update...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment